Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Kiln


About time I actually put a pic of my kiln up...

So here it is Paragon Caldera with Bead Collar added, so I can make my glass beads.

It really is a great little kiln for lampwork bead making. I haven't had the time to test it with clay yet. I really need to make the time to do it!

PACKING PACKING and repacking for Europe - traveling with 2 kids to a cold place certainly requires a lot more clothing than previously estimated. We have certainly spent a lot of money buying a lot of jumpers and tracksuit pants that will only be used for possibly the next 3 weeks in the cold. (Well there is always Australia in June - but that's if it is cold AND if they haven't grown out of them - which my second child seems to be doing faster than his older brother did. Maybe he is going to have his father's height!)

I am starting to get excited!

1 comment:

  1. Love your work! and how exciting - a new country - culture, life.

    ReplyDelete