Sunday, January 24, 2010

BoReD

Don't feel like writing at the moment - have too much to catch up on - too much to say, don't know where to start... Well I do feel like writing just not updating on the last few months!

Too tired, a little sick, injured neck, bored - don't want to rest - but no energy to get up and do what I want to do...

maybe some rest this morning and get out with the kids in the afternoon!

Need to get out and about - see more of Oman before we leave!

Less than 5 months to go till we move!

Our couch is sold and gone - I wonder what will be next? Don't want an empty house still have to live!

I have started doing a photography course - not a technical how to course - more of a (well I can't exactly put it into words) see the world through your camera/photography as a journey - I still can't find the right words to express how I see it! Only 1 class and I already feel like I look at photography from a different perspective! Can't wait to get the camera out - but again no energy to go outside and too dark inside the house to get the shots I want!

Got to get better - have to work tomorrow!

This Wed night (beginning of our weekend) we are going to Ali Campbell Concert. Then what to do where to go on the weekend! Beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment